- Manage the team and activities of the Document Control department.
- Manage and maintain the Document Control Systems to ensure compliance to medical device regulatory requirements.
- Manage, maintain, and facilitate the processes for the creation, approval, and control of Quality records and documents.
- Support Quality Management during customer, internal, and regulatory body audits.
- Provide training to personnel.
- AS Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a document control function in a manufacturing environment.